[TYPO3] Invitation to participate in the creation of the TYPO3 - card game.

Volker Graubaum vg_typo3 at e-netconsulting.de
Thu Feb 28 11:57:00 CET 2008

Hi,

>> How does the voting work for people listed multiple times? E.g. Dmitry
>> is listed twice, one scoring 6 and one scoring 4. So do you vote on both
>> listings or just one :?
>
> I guess this is due to different categories and winning person from a
> category gets into the card?..

Yes, but each person only once. We have a short description in the wiki[1]

"It is also possible to nominate a candidate for more than one category,
but there will be no more than one card with the same person on it. So a
candidate with enough votes in different categories will only be placed
in the category where he/she has the best place."

So if Dmitry will be in one category first in the other second, he will
get once in the game in the category he is first.

Greetings Volker