[TYPO3] Directmail question

sd at ixnl.com sd at ixnl.com
Thu Feb 28 10:29:40 CET 2008

Hi

I have got directmail working, and it is great.

I haven't sent a large list yet?

I have made a list using recipients GROUP an it works fine and all go out as HTML and it renders perfestly

Problem - I created a plain list, and entered 3 emails, and I send it. It says it send the 3 mails but non arrive.

I have the config set to HTML only and think this maybe the problem.

If i send a mail in plain text (html & plain text) the plain text is full of source code for images etc, and not just the text content of the element.

Can someone give me some advise. I appreciate it.

Thanks Stan