[TYPO3] Invitation to participate in the creation of the TYPO3 - card game.

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Feb 27 20:30:30 CET 2008

Hi!

Hans J. Martin wrote:
> sorry for the confusion: Of course you are invited to just add your name
> to the list (and of course also vote). As we felt that we might forget
> someone we decided to let the nomination also up to the crowd.

No problem :) Just FYI: http://typo3.org/teams/core/members/ and http://typo3.org/teams/50-development/team/

No need to correct anything, I am sure list will have all names in the end! I was only trying to keep my "pedant" reputation high :D

Again - I love the idea of cards! Need to ask someone to resend it to me from Germany :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team