[TYPO3] Having a big problem with extensions like seminars in relation to mm database entries.

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Feb 27 20:26:40 CET 2008

Hey Andreas,

I just had a quick look at your post (though at first I thought I didn't
know). Looks like the seminars TCA definition is not correct, I think
that uid_local is always set to a iterated number automatically (you
don't have to do anything as an extdev).

With what TYPO3 version does this occur anyway?

And: Did it work before or how did you get the 100 records in there?

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org