[TYPO3] Invitation to participate in the creation of the TYPO3 - card game.

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Feb 27 20:10:44 CET 2008

Hi!

Hans J. Martin wrote:
> We would like to invite[2] you all to nominate and vote for your
> favourites and send us some comments and your ideas on the wiki:
>
>     http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_Playing_Cards

Hm. Being a "pedant" I have a question :) Section named "CoreTeam 4.0" says: "These people are responsible for the active development of the 4.0 Core. They release all these nice new features and do a lot of bug fixing.". So I assume that core team people, who are not listed there, are *not* responsible for the active development of the 4.0 Core and they do *not* release all these nice new features and do *not* do a lot of bug fixing.

Sounds a bit offensive. Never thought I am so useless for core team... :(

Don't take this my post too serious though :) The idea of TYPO3 cards is really briliant!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team