[TYPO3] Invitation to participate in the creation of the TYPO3 - card game.

Hans J. Martin hm at e-netconsulting.de
Wed Feb 27 19:55:58 CET 2008

Hi all,

during the last TYPO3 Conference in Karlsruhe we came to a nice idea
with the crew of the T3N magazine to create a card game of some of the
most popular persons behind TYPO3.

Some days ago we just came back to that idea and found also a partner
(meinkartenspiel.de) [1] who will produce the card game.

We would like to invite[2] you all to nominate and vote for your
favourites and send us some comments and your ideas on the wiki:

	http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_Playing_Cards

The final tuning and last discussions will be at a session at the
TYPO3camp in Hamburg [3] which you can also join via mogulus.

More information can also be found at the wiki.

We would be very pleased if you take the chance to participate in the
creation of this very unique card game.

Thanks to our supporters (T3N and meinkartenspiel) we are looking
forward to the first edition being available in April 08.

Kind Regards,

Hans J. Martin

[1]http://www.meinkartenspiel.de/
[2]http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_Playing_Cards