[TYPO3] Having a big problem with extensions like seminars in relation to mm database entries.

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Feb 27 18:06:27 CET 2008

Hi,
I'm using the extension seminars and I experience a very big problem.

I opened the BE forms to create new entries but the forms didn't look
well. Oliver, the extension author said that this is due to database
entries with uid_local=0. He proposed me to remove these entries out of
the database. I did so and the forms were working again. But now I
wanted to copy the sysfolders where the entries are stored in to another
place and I got an error message. The copy process failed.

see the error here:
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6711/seminarproblem2nw9.jpg

Does this has to do with the T3 Core or with seminars and how to solve it?
Oliver said it would be a problem related to the T3 Core, not to
seminars. So it would be nice if someone of the core team can leave a
message as well.

As there are hundreds of entries affected in the database, I would
appreciate fast help. Anyway.. Any answer helps.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Andreas