[TYPO3] htmlarea RTE 1.5.5

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Feb 27 17:16:14 CET 2008

Hi,

> I'm using htmlarea RTE 1.5.5 by Stanislas Rolland for some time
> because
> it's the only version that works acceptably for me.  That's why I'm
> curious to know why that particular version is not found in the
> Repository.  Instead version 1.2.2 is the only one from the same
> author
> available.

Starting with TYPO3 version 4.0 (IIRC) rtehtmlarea became a system
extension. Ever since then it is not released to the TER anymore, but
is released along the TYPO3 source code. So the latest version you
can find for now is the one delivered with TYPO3 4.1.5. Alternately
you can try TYPO3 4.2-beta2 which contains a widely enhanced version
rtehtmlarea.

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements