[TYPO3] content element properties via TypoScript

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Feb 27 16:41:59 CET 2008

Hi Racco.

You could copy the tt_news object into your own object, that way you can
manipulate the typoscript of the ext locally, without changing the main
tt_news settings.

Sometning like this:

myNewsObject1 < plugin.tt_news
myNewsObject2 < plugin.tt_news

Setting a different PID for one of them, can be done like this:

myNewsObject1.pid_list = 77

NOTE: You can't insert those using the tt_news plugin element. Instead
you'll have to do it using Typoscript (Or create a FlexForm element)

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1204125447.4774.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...