[TYPO3] Re: Prototype and Mootools (accordion vs ratings)

Christopher Schnell christopher.schnell at mda.ch
Wed Feb 27 11:24:23 CET 2008

Hello,

has anybody jet had the possibility to look into this one?

The changing of the header was no problem, but I don't know how to
rewrite the JS function tx_ratings_submit. If I simply launch it with
mootools, I get the following error:

"Ajax.Updater is not a constructor"

And the script stops. Any idea on how to invoke the script with the
correct mootools syntax? Unfortunately the whole mootools page
(http://www.mootools.net) with the documentation seems to be down.

Best regards,
Christopher.

christopher.schnell at mda.ch