[TYPO3] ve_guestbook & multilanguage page

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Feb 27 11:07:39 CET 2008

Hi!

I installed the ve_guestbook on a multilanguage site. My TS is:

config {
   doctype = xhtml_trans
   xhtml_cleaning = all
   metaCharset= utf-8
   language = hu.utf8
   locale_all = hu_HU.utf8
   htmlTag_langKey = hu
   notification_email_encoding = base64
   notification_email_charset = UTF-8
}

In this case many * appears on the FE instead of the tranlated texts

config {
    doctype = xhtml_trans
    xhtml_cleaning = all
    metaCharset= utf-8
    language = hu
    locale_all = hu_HU
    htmlTag_langKey = hu
    notification_email_encoding = base64
    # notification_email_charset = UTF-8
 }

 If I use this TS, the text appears, but the hungarian accent appears wrong.

My question? How can I configure the typo3, that the not utf8 encoded texts from the locallang.php should appears right?

Gabor

Dr. House. Fedezd fel, ki is az a ragyogó brit színész, Hugh Laurie! A könyv már előjegyezhető!
http://bookline.hu/control/producthome?id=67219&type=22&tabname=book&affiliate=frehoukar5412