[TYPO3] Retrieving correct page URL in backend

John de Stigter John.de.Stigter at bedrijvenweb.nl
Wed Feb 27 09:48:36 CET 2008

Goodmorning everybody,

I'm having an issue with retrieving the correct page url's in the
backend of TYPO3.

In my situation I am dealing with mountpoints and multiple websites /
domains. The website partially share a common page tree stored in the
general storage folder.

I have a backend module that will create links to a page in that common
page tree for each website. In the frontend this is no problem because I
am using the typoscript configuration config.MP_defaults. But how do I
retrieve the correct url or mountpoint in the backend?

Regards,
John