[TYPO3] Netcreators rating extension

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Feb 27 09:10:02 CET 2008

Hi,

> during an evaluation of rating extensions, I noticed, that the manual
> for this extension seems to be broken. The TER shows a File-Size of
> 146 K but when downloading and opening the document, only an empty
> page is displayed.

Yep, there are some weird bugs in the TER...

> Is there any sort of manual available for the rating extension?

Dmitry uploaded it once to his blog: http://typo3bloke.net/post-
details/archive/2008/february/05/ratings_extension/

but it may not be up to date.

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements