[TYPO3] script content element

Andrew Davis junk at avagraphique.com
Tue Feb 26 23:12:00 CET 2008

i want to make a content element that inserts a small script.

I put this line into localconfig
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS["FE"]["noPHPscriptInclude"]=0;

i made a file named  test.inc file with the following in it:

<? echo "Hello World"; ?>

and in typo admin made a script content element, and in CODE field put
the path to the code

fileadmin/test.inc

saved and cleared cache, but it does not run.

What can I do next? the tsref doesn't seem to say much about this one,
and it seems obsolete, but it is waht I want to use if possible.
making an extension for a line of code is way overkill...

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help,
Andrew

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 134 days.
You should really try it!