[TYPO3] tt_news more column in single view

Patrick Schlaepfer patrick at schlaepfer.com
Tue Feb 26 14:15:53 CET 2008

You can overwrite everything

displaySingle {
    age_stdWrap.age = 1
    textNewsAge_stdWrap.wrap =
    date_stdWrap.strftime= %d.%m.%y
    time_stdWrap.strftime= %H:%M
    title_stdWrap.wrap =
    subheader_stdWrap.wrap = <h3>|</h3>
    subheader_stdWrap.trim=1
    subheader_stdWrap.required=1
    author_stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = author_email
    author_stdWrap.wrap = <p class="news-single-author">|</p>

    addInfo_stdWrap.wrap = <div class="news-single-additional-info"> | </div>

    links_stdWrap.wrap = <dl class="news-single-links">|</dl>
    linksHeader_stdWrap.wrap = <dt>|</dt>
    linksItem_stdWrap.wrap = <dd>|</dd>

    imageCount=4
    imgAltTextField = imagecaption
    imageWrapIfAny = <div class="news-single-img"> | </div>

    category_stdWrap.wrap = <div class="news-single-category"> | </div>
    email_stdWrap.setContentToCurrent = 1
    email_stdWrap.typolink.parameter.current = 1
    # This is the line
    caption_stdWrap.wrap = <p class="news-single-imgcaption"> | </p>

    caption_stdWrap.trim=1
}