[TYPO3] Extensions custom template update

Panagiotis Kondaxis pkontaxis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:50:22 CET 2008

Hi,

In many extensions we can assign a template file to a specific content
element (like tt_news). For example I have assigned an html file (which I
've uploaded before in fileadmin).
But when I make changes in the html file the content element is not rendered
with the updated html file but with the old one.
I have to re-assign the template file (the same - changed file).(delete the
old entry from template and add the same file).
It's a little boring to reasign the template every time you make a change in
the html file...
I 've cleared the fe cache but my problem still remains.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Panagiotis