[TYPO3] cooluri and two db fields

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Mon Feb 25 12:12:30 CET 2008

Hi there,

i wanna build some urls from tx_commerce using cooluri.
My problem is that several products have the same name, but are
different items in the catalog (Events with same name but different
dates). So this rule:

     <part>
       <parameter>tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]</parameter>
       <lookindb>
         <to>SELECT title FROM tx_commerce_categories WHERE uid=$1</to>
         <translatetoif>
           <match>^[0-9]+$</match>
         </translatetoif>
         <urlize>1</urlize>
       </lookindb>
     </part>

generates the same url for several products... is there a way to append
the uid to the title of the event?
My aim is to get some url like /catalog/my-event-99/ ...

--
MfG, Christian Welzel

   GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
   Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15