[TYPO3] User group

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Sun Feb 24 22:33:55 CET 2008

Hi!

In the user-group-configuration there is a field named "DB-Mount".
Here you have to choose the pages the users should be able to see and to
edit.

Afterwards you have to give them the right permissions under web --> access.

Christopher

news:mailman.2889.1203885274.5943.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...