[TYPO3] Automatic anchor tags/links with ids?

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Sat Feb 23 04:58:52 CET 2008

Hi,
when you insert a content element, TYPO3 will always prepend an anchor
tag with its uid in the name, like e.g. <a id="c10"></a>.

Now, my problem is that I want to set up a CSS based print view where
links are displayed with the URL from the HREF parameter displayed
after the link text. In other words a link <a
href="http://blabla.com/foo.html">bar</a> will then become "foo
(http://blabla.com/foo.html)". The problem is that the anchors
mentioned above will then become "()" because they are a tags without
HREFs. So, what I would like to do is place an id on these tags to make
them look like <a id="c10" id="noprint"></a> so that I can treat them
separately in my style sheet. Even better would be if I could use
different ids for anchors, internal and external links. Is this
possible?

Any hints anyone?

Cheers,
Christian