[TYPO3] reaurl reverts to default url format after a while

Eliott eliott100 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:42:05 CET 2008

Hi everyone!

I've been working with typo3 for 3 years now, but this is the first
problem that totally puzzles me.

I am running 3.8.1 with realurl version 1.2.1. It is a fairly large
install with about 20 domains and 600 pages.
For the majority of the domains everything works fine, however for one
or two tend to 'forget' the configuration that I've set in
localconf.php. This happens about every two months with all menu links
reverting to /1234/ url format from the specified. (linking to the
/1234/ pages gives a 404 error.) If I clean the page cache the menus
render just fine.

I am sorry but since it comes irregularly and without any intervention I
can not give any specific details on how to reproduce the problem. I
hope that someone has already seen this behaviour and can help me fix this.

Regards
Eliott