[TYPO3] cfc_league and cfc_league_fe extensions

Ozodbek Ulmasov ozodbekulmasov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 05:42:45 CET 2008

Dear colleagues and friends, please help me to solve the following problem:
   I have installed cfc_league and cfc_league_fE extensions, created league
folder and copied all data into it: age group, saison, profile, club, Team,
competition.
But after entering game into TYPO3 I got following error message (I also
included screenshot):

DBAL fatal error: No handler found in handler_getFromTableList() for:
"tx_cfcleague_games INNER JOIN tx_cfcleague_teams t1 ON (home= t1.uid)
INNER JOIN tx_cfcleague_teams t2 ON (guest= t2.uid) " (SQL engine parse
ERROR:
 No join table found in parseFromTables()!: near "tx_cfcleague_teams t1 ON
(home= t1.uid) INNER JOIN")

If I remove the game the error dissappears.

Please help to solve this problem.

Thanks