[TYPO3] URGENT: database cant login, no login info changed

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 21 11:23:04 CET 2008

Cate wrote

Dmitry Martynenko wrote:

> We have the same problem when server and mysql overloaded.

Thanks for your quick answer... so, have just checked, as far as bandwidth,
only 111meg of 20gig used ...  have checked the database through CPanel, no
problems with the database structure itself ...

I have only had like 7 hits today (it is a new site) ...

And now I can connect, but have a...

Warning:
require_once(/home/deafhub/public_html/typo3conf/ext/de_phpot/mod1/class.tx_
dephpot_Summary.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in
/home/deafhub/public_html/typo3conf/ext/th_popular/pi1/class.tx_thpopular_pi
1.php on line 36

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'/home/deafhub/public_html/typo3conf/ext/de_phpot/mod1/class.tx_dephpot_Summ
ary.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/deafhub/public_html/typo3conf/ext/th_popular/pi1/class.tx_thpopular_pi
1.php on line 36

.. and I had one for de_phpot too ...

Oh hang on ... I was querying the database with a seo software program ... I
wonder if it has opened too many connections or something? Is there a way of
resetting that type of thing? Making sure the database isn't hanging?

Cate