[TYPO3] strange "typolink.section.data"

Ilaria De Marinis ilaria.demarinis at caspur.it
Thu Feb 21 09:31:45 CET 2008

Hi list,
I am configuring fesearchintable plugin for tt_address table

I need to wrap the result of the search with a link to
http://myhost/index.php?id=page_of_address#uid
I unsuccesfully get this strange link
http://myhost/index.php?id=page_of_address#cuid

There is the letter "c" before the uid of the item.
I'm struggling for two days with this error.

Could you please help me?

Thank you very much

Code configuration of the plugin follows:

searchTables {
      tt_address = 1
      tt_address.name = RUBRICA
      tt_address.fields =
name,first_name,middle_name,last_name,email,pid,uid
      tt_address.pidList=199
      tt_address.recursive=1
      tt_address.selectAdditionalParams = AND 1=1
      tt_address.listHeader = COA
      tt_address.listHeader {
      10 = TEXT
      10.value = RUBRICA
      10.wrap = <h4 style="background-color:#FFCC66; color:white;
padding: 4px">|</h4>
      }
      tt_address.listItem = COA
      tt_address.listItem {
           10 = TEXT
           10.field = name
       }
       tt_address.listItem.10.typolink.section.data = field:uid
       tt_address.listItem.10.typolink.parameter.data = field:pid

  }

Ilaria De Marinis
Settore Automazione Biblioteche
Phone: +3906-44486052