[TYPO3] Maxsegments in CoolURI

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Feb 20 21:44:11 CET 2008

Hey,

> In my old configfile i've been using maxsegments = 0 to keep the URLs
> short. In the new Version CoolURI does not recognize the 0 anymore. To
> me it looks like a little bug...

wow, it has disappeared. There's no mention of maxsegments in PHP
scripts, only in the XML schema. Strange.

Just to remind me - how did the maxsegments work? I truly don't remember
what was this feature about.

> There is very little information about the "maxsegments" on Google,
> so... what do you guys (or maybe Jan) think?

Google... wow... you've got too many expectations.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech