[TYPO3] embedding a site within a content element..

stefan at m-zentrale.de stefan at m-zentrale.de
Wed Feb 20 20:28:09 CET 2008

Hi,

iframe?

KR

Stefan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] Im Auftrag von sergio
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2008 20:20
An: TYPO3 English
Cc: Knowlton Stephen
Betreff: [TYPO3] embedding a site within a content element..

we currently have a typo3 website that we would like to display the entire
content of another application in ..

the idea is.. we have a rails application that handles our file
administration for our clients, and we would like to embed that into our
typo3 app.. so the content of the page would be the content of that site..

is there a content element that would allow us to do such a thing?

thanks!

___
peace,
sergio