[TYPO3] extract different recipient list from fe_users for directrmail

Jeroen Visser jeroen at roquin.nl
Wed Feb 20 16:11:58 CET 2008

Hi all,

Maybe someone can advice/help me with this. I store all user data in fe_users also the newsletter subscriptions. I have two sysfolders from where I want to
send the different mailings. How can I generate a recipient list in these sysfolders according to a field value in fe_users?

For example: Is it possible to generate a recipient list by using something like "select email form fe_users where newsletter like('A')" in the TSconfig?

Hope someone can help me out here. Thanks in advance

Regards,
Jeroen