[TYPO3] How can I translate RealURL using llxmltranslate?

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Wed Feb 20 15:11:53 CET 2008

Hi!

In these files there are all in all only 3 labels.

I thought of the texts used in the info-menu.

Do you think you could make realurl use xml-files or at least special
php-files for the names of the labels (maybe in one of the next versions)?

Christopher

news:mailman.1.1203492131.16614.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...