[TYPO3] FE gone after installing TIMTAB! "The page is not configured! [type= 0]"

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 20 08:54:01 CET 2008

> > After importing and installing tt_news and timtab, all of the FE pages
> > suddenly give this error:
> >
> > "The page is not configured! [type= 0][]"

> Ok, the error is gone since I also uninstalled ve_guestbook completely.
>
> However, I would really like to know what causes this unexpected
> behaviour. When I still had the error on FE pages, I could remove them
> by adding kubrik static template from TIMTAB. That gave me the default
> blog layout. However, I don't want to use a theme, I just want to add a
> blog to my existing layout...

Hi Edwin

Timtab is quite a complex extension - I am not sure if it is buggy per se,
but certainly it results in some buggy outcomes.

For me, deleting the Kubric static template was necessary.

And unfortunately, no one is actively developing it. I think it is a real
pity, as it has huge advantages. I would love to see a blog extension
rivalling wordpress, so that those of us who want blogs on our portals have
an alternative to installing two separate packages.

Dmitry recently suggested using the "comments" extension in the place of
ve_guestbook - and as he is so active on the forums, I decided it would be a
good alternative.

Cate