[TYPO3] Error! Reason: Segment "video_visning" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!

Lasse Guldsborg lasse at clioonline.dk
Tue Feb 19 12:36:59 CET 2008

Hi list

I have made an extension which displays videos in a pop-up window. But I'm
having a lot of trouble making it cooperate with REALurl. I have made a
specific page i the web-tree which is used as a template for the pop-up
window; "video visning". But when the window pops up it displays this error
message:

Error! Reason: Segment "video_visning" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as
expected!

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Cheers,
Lasse