[TYPO3] RealUrl and configuration of extensions - Where can I learn about this

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Feb 18 22:08:08 CET 2008

Hi!

Frandsen wrote:
> I would really appriciate if you could recommed something, where I can
> get better at realurl

http://typo3bloke.net/fileadmin/misc/realurl_config.php.zip - here is a configuration file from my local test site. You should ignore all lines that start from // (these are comments).

Take this file and realurl manual (typo3conf/ext/realurl/doc/manual.sxw). File is indented. Look at each top configuration section (init, preVars, postVarSets, pagePath, fileName). You can find their description in the realurl manual. It should be easier to follow section by section.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team