[TYPO3] directmail questions

Ivan Kartolo ivan.kartolo at dkd.de
Mon Feb 18 12:17:26 CET 2008

In the recipient list module, click the title of your FE-Recipient List.
 There you'll see the number of the recipient. If there is 0 Users, can
you send me (or upload it to somewhere) a screenshot of the recipient
edit form.

Greetings,

Ivan

sd at ixnl.com schrieb:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> Thanks for the info. As yo replied so quickly to me I reinstalled the
> directmail ext. I like it a lot better than the other.
>
> I am finally getting it to look how I want it to look.
>
> STILL - Probs with FE User List
>
> I make a recipeint list in my SYS folder - Newsletter.
>
> From Page
> Starting Point FE Users sys folder
>
> When I invoke the cronjob
>
> Invoked at 05:03:28 18-02-2008
> sys_dmail record 4, 'Discover' processed...
> Job No: 4 Job begin: Job begin: 18-02-08 05:03:28
> Sending 0 mails using records from table fe_users.
> Job No: 4 Job end: Job end: 18-02-08 05:03:28
> Ending, parsetime: 1111 ms
>
> When I created the user I made sure that the enable HTML was activated
>

> Any help appreciated
>
> Cheers
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ivan Kartolo" <ivan.kartolo at dkd.de>

Ivan Kartolo
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Je TYPO3, desto d.k.d

d.k.d Internet Service GmbH
Kaiserstr. 79
60329 Frankfurt/Main

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Registernummer: HRB 45590
Geschäftsführer: Olivier Dobberkau, Götz Wegenast.

fon:  069 - 43 05 61-70
fax:  069 - 43 05 61-90
mail: ivan.kartolo at dkd.de
home: http://www.dkd.de