[TYPO3] directmail questions

Ivan Kartolo ivan.kartolo at dkd.de
Mon Feb 18 10:53:58 CET 2008

Hallo,

> I am using Typo3.4.15
>
> DIRECTMAIL
> I tried the latest version of directmail with no success.
> I got the mails to work etc. but when the mail arrived the images and text looked like it was right out of the template, No columns etc. It was all in one comumn, no css working etc.

it seems that your HTML Template construct is not robust enough. I wrote
a simple "how-to" on my blog [1].

> Plus it didn't see my FE user list if I made a recipient list from FE users.

Check in the configuration module, if you set the format of the
newsletter to HTML only. if yes, do the FE-Users have the field "Recieve
e-mails as HTML?" checked? If this field is not checked, then the
recipient WILL ONLY receive plain text newsletter.

[1] http://kartolo.wordpress.com/2007/08/07/html-newsletter/

Greetings,

--
Ivan Kartolo