[TYPO3] Error : Kickstarter corrupt files on write

Wahid Lahlou wahid.lahlou at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:13:56 CET 2008

Hi,

I am developing a new simple extension with the kickstarter. Every time
I click "View Result" then "WRITE", I receive the following error
messages :

Error: File
"C:/wamp/www/typo3-test/typo3conf/ext/wl_books/ext_typoscript_editorcfg.txt"
MD5 was different from the original files MD5 - so the file is corrupted!
Error: File
"C:/wamp/www/typo3-test/typo3conf/ext/wl_books/ext_typoscript_setup.txt"
MD5 was different from the original files MD5 - so the file is corrupted!

When I go back to information, at the bottom, a list of all the
extensions file is displayed in red and it says that that there is
difference between the originally installed version and the current was
detected. I then click on Backup/Delete and I update extension EM_CONF.
When I go back to the Information view, the red messages disappear.

But again, if I try to update and overwrite the extension, I receive the
same error messages.

I tried also to reinstall/remove the extension and the kickstarter, no
results. I tried to DL extension as a file, remove it and reimport it,
nothing!

I don't see what else I can do without disabling the MD5 check in the
core of TYPO3, but I really don't cant to do that. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Wahid Lahlou
WebLab (Moroccan webagency)