[TYPO3] Linking to pages that you don't have editing access for

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Fri Feb 15 15:10:01 CET 2008

I have a site with several BE groups who can only edit a few pages. They
do need to be able to link to pages in other parts of the site but the
page chooser that comes up is limited to their own pages. I didn't want
to give them the whole tree since several of these people only edit a
few pages deep in the site and I don't want them to have to hunt for
them through 100s of pages they can't edit.

Any way to let them see all or most of the tree in the link chooser
without having to give them a read only tree in the main tree view?

Thanks,
John