[TYPO3] hl dam gallery

Lukas Mattsson lukas at antroposofi.info
Fri Feb 15 11:41:29 CET 2008

I had a similar problem, where the ###GALLERY_IMAGE### template part
just yielded an empty img tag. The problem is that the sql query that is
supposed to return image information returns zero rows because wrong
field is requested.
I solved the problem by editing  pi1/class.tx_hldamgallery_pi1.php

Change row #94: ' and tx_dam_mm_ref.sorting = ' . $imageOrderID, '', '',
'');
To: ' and tx_dam_mm_ref.sorting_foreign = ' . $imageOrderID, '', '', '');

Best regards, Lukas Mattsson