[TYPO3] jk_poll no result

Søren Frandsen info at hd-a.dk
Fri Feb 15 08:25:04 CET 2008

Patrick Schläpfer skrev:
> There were some problems with this extension, when you
> set start/stop date.
> As far as I remember, had to modify the extension, that
> it works with start/stop date.
>

> Am 14.2.2008 23:22 Uhr schrieb "Frandsen" unter <mail at hd-a.dk>:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have installed the jk_poll and set it up on www.hd-a.dk. When I vote,
>> nothing happends. I think I have done what the manual says, but I am
>> wondering what could be wrong? Does jk_poll require setup in RealUrl to
>> work?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> SØren

Thanks for the answer. I have not set the start and stop date. Actually
I have tried to remove as many parameters as possible to make sure that
they does not influence this problem.

With a few other extensions I have had to set up postvars and
fixedpostvars in realurl, and I wonder if I also need this with jk_poll?

The manual for jk_poll is quite straith forward, and it should work, but
I do not see the result, so obviously I must be doing something wrong ;-)

Thanks

Søren