[TYPO3] GIFBUILDER and dithering

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Feb 13 18:02:53 CET 2008

Hi Joey.
The problem is solved with a little help from Ries.
It was the truecolor setting (png_truecolor) in the Installtool which wasn't
turned on.

But I didn't think that was required when working with GIF images?

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1202910716.6287.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...