[TYPO3] Sitemap: excluding subpages of a page

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 17:01:58 CET 2008

Hi Claudio,

Couldn't you set the subpages of page 100 to be 'hide in menu'? Then if
you want them to appear in a different menu, e.g. a sitemap, you could
use includeNotInMenu to include them for that menu.

HTH

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS