[TYPO3] mailform fields + fe_user records

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:38:58 CET 2008

> 2. I have T3 mailforms with input fields for name and email. How can I
> insert the name from the fe_user table because this contact forms are
> visible only to logged in feusers
> Your Name * | *name=input,40,80
> Your Email Address * | *email=input,40,80
> Your Comment * | *Your_Comment=textarea,25,5

OK - I found a solution for this. Already there:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/mailform_userfunc/0.0.3/

Anyone with hints about point 1? It is really an issue for regular users,
they just click and the link is incorrect. It is cut at after the following
characters:
http://TLD.com/confirm-registration.html?tx_srfeuserregister_pi1
Usually a hash value follows because I use shorturl mode.

Thanks

Darko