[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register - %1$s

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:13:22 CET 2008

hello

Here "
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/2.5.8/view/1/3/
":
The text:

Labels with variables

Some labels in pi1/locallang.php have names starting with 'v_'. In those
labels, the following variables may be used:
%1$s : the title of the pid containing the frontend user records created by
the extension;

should be updated because all these are located in pi1/locallang.xml.

Now is it possible to override "%1$s" and set different value ? I dont want
to read the name of the Sysfolder which holds my fe_user records.
I would like to replace it with more "user-friendly" text. I know I can
replace it with static text everywhere in locallang.xml or override the
labels that contain these records.
I am just curious if it is possible because if possible then this is the
best solution.

Thanks for looking

Regards,
Darko