[TYPO3] clear a value from a template

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Feb 12 07:26:13 CET 2008

Cate & Peter wrote:
> Hi all
>

> I have a value set in one template of the site as lib.footernav.20 - below
> it in the 2nd level pages I want to clear that value so it doesn't show. It
> is an HMENU value.
>

> I can see the example in TSRef about joining two arrays, but I am not sure
> how that works in practicality.
>

> How can I clear it, without clearing the whole template above?

hi

You can use condition for that. Check
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/4/1/

For example:

[treeLevel = 2]
This changes something with the template,if the page viewed
is on level 2

so it could be

[treeLevel = 2]
lib.footernav.20>
[global]

check for PIDinRootline condition. It may be also useful for you purposes.

--
grtz
Krystian