[TYPO3] Nominations for the 2008 Typo3 Awards

Mikael Conley mikael at wildside.dk
Mon Feb 11 15:14:29 CET 2008

Hi all!

As promised we are planning a new (semi) annual Typo3 Awards ceremony
(the last one was in Kitzbühel 2003)
So here goes... :D

I have set up a form so we can all nominate people/consultancies/stuff
for awards in 7 different categories:

1)  Best new extension: Nominate the best extensions made since the
last award ceremony (2003!!!)

2)  Coolest webdesign: Nominate the best looking Typo3 websites

3)  Best use of new tech: Nominate the Typo3 websites that use new
technology in the best way

4)  Best integration with an other system: Nominate the consultancies
who have made the smoothest integration to other systems

5)  Most prestigious client: Nominate the consultancies that caught the
most prestigious clients for Typo3

6)  Best typo3 consultancy: Nominate the consultancies that have done
most for Typo3 or are just all round good guys.

7)  Best Typo3 website: Nominate the websites you think shows off Typo3
in the best way.

The nominations will be open for 2 weeks until monday the 25 of Feb.

Please feel free to nominate as many people/things as you like and
don't be embarrassed to nominate yourself. After all, who else knows
what cool stuff you been up to - better that yourself?

Have fun finding your nominees :)

See you in Laax!

Cheers,
Mikael