[TYPO3] backend management of the fe_users

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 02:16:37 CET 2008

Hi there

I need management, better than the detault one, I was searching whats
there and what no. For example "tc_beuser" 1.0.4:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tc_beuser/1.0.4/view/

This is pretty much what I need. But this is for backend users. I need
for frontend users. I searched in TER, but I didnt find much, I may have
missed it though. Would "simple" hack to the php source, to direct it to
query for frontend users work here?

This is good as well, but this goes in the FE, I have to create pages
which will be disabled and the view them while logged.
Or make them to show to only certain IPs?
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/feusersview/0.1.5/view/

And this maybe:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ajaxgroupsearch/1.0.5/

Any hints?