[TYPO3] [TYPO3-dev] T3DD08 announcement + Call for papers

Gina Steiner gina at typo3.org
Sun Feb 10 17:46:53 CET 2008

hi dmitry,

ok.
i forward this mail also to thomas. he cares for the schedule.

best gina

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Gina Steiner wrote:
> +1
>
> So, let's reserve the slot for it. Title and abstract - later.

-- snip --
Is anyone interested in general "productivity" session? It is
interesting for me to talk how people organize, plan and do their work.
Especially those, who participate in many projects and have to do many
tasks in a day. I can share my working cycle but I am also interested in
how other people work. Finding path to the best effectiveness is a key
in this session.

What do you think?

--
Dmitry Dulepov