[TYPO3] Recently Updated list customization

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Feb 10 15:21:22 CET 2008

Hello,

I customized the standard recently updated list of pages and I'm trying
to achieving this output:

- <date> : <title of page>
   Localisation : <breadcrumb leading to the page>

- <date> : <title of page>
   Localisation : <breadcrumb leading to the page>

I manage the layout with CSS as the output is done using <ul></ul> and
items are enclosed within <li> tags.

Here is my TS:
	## Customize the list of page recently updated
tt_content.menu.20.5 {
	wrap = <ul id="recentlyUpdated">|</ul>
	1.noBlur = 1
	1.NO {
		stdWrap.field = subtitle // title
		ATagTitle.field = description // subtitle // title

			## Prepend the date
		before.field = SYS_LASTCHANGED
		before.strftime = %d.%m.%Y
		before.wrap = <div class="date">|&nbsp;:</div>&nbsp;

		after.cObject = HMENU
		after.cObject {
			special = rootline
			special.range = 1 | 5
			1 = TMENU
			1 {
				noBlur = 1
				NO {
					linkWrap = | /&nbsp;|*||*| |
					stdWrap.field = title
				}
				CUR < NO
				CUR = 1
				CUR {
					doNotLinkIt = 1
				}
			}
			wrap = <div class="breadcrumb">Localisation&nbsp;:&nbsp;|</div>
		}
	}

}

This works pretty well but for the output of the breadcrumb (aka
special=rootline) as, it outputs me the rootline leading to the page
containing the list of recently updated pages. I cannot find the TS
parameter that would ask Typo3 to generate a rootline for the
corresponding page in the list of pages recently updated.

Any advice?

Thanks
Xavier