[TYPO3] cwt community include error

Tom Verdaat tom at verdaat.org
Sun Feb 10 10:39:28 CET 2008

Dear list,

I'm trying to get the cwt_community extension working, but get the
following warning one or more times on every page I place the cwt plugin:

Warning: tx_cwtcommunity_lib_common::include() [function.include]: Failed
opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear:/www/
scripts/webshop:/www/scripts/public:/www/t/o/m/tomverdaat.nl/public_html/
typo3conf/ext/cal/res/PEAR/') in /www/t/o/m/tomverdaat.nl/public_html/
typo3conf/ext/cwt_community/res/class.tx_cwtcommunity_lib_common.php on
line 171

I also get a "cannot modify header information" warning but I know that
will disappear after fixing this error. Extensive searching using
support.typo3.org and google did not result in any similar cases.

I've opened the file mentioned in the warning and the warning is caused
by the include statement of this code block:

/**
*  Merges the $tempColumns from extensions, that extend the table, we are
currently
*  working on. In case you wrote an extension, that extends the
"fe_users", then
*  the TCA information for the additional fields will be merged with the
"fe_users" TCA.
*
*  @param	Array	Extension TCA's that should be merged.
*/
private function mergeExtendingTCAs($ext_keys){
	global $TYPO3_LOADED_EXT;
	//Merge all ext_keys
	if (is_array($ext_keys)) {
		for($i = 0; $i < sizeof($ext_keys); $i++){
			//Include the ext_table
			$_EXTKEY=$ext_keys[$i];
			include($TYPO3_LOADED_EXT[$ext_keys[$i]]
["ext_tables.php"]);

		}
	}
}

Register Globals is turned ON in PHP. I need some help solving this. I'm
probably missing something very simple but I just don't see it. Can
anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

Tom