[TYPO3] Error in tt_news when upgrading from 2.4 to 2.5

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Fri Feb 8 11:14:30 CET 2008

You'd've thought so wouldn't you! When we tried to upgrade the Typo3
version it came back with an error saying it couldn't upgrade as tt_news
was too old a version (hence the upgrade to tt_news first).

Strange!

Sara

--
Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.