[TYPO3] [SOLVED] Re: FE login: redirect user if not logged in

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Fri Feb 8 00:59:19 CET 2008

Another solution is the extension Login Status Redirect
(loginstatusredirect).

It allows you to place a plugin on a page which will redirect the user
to another page, based on whether or not the user is logged in.

Simple and straightforward to use. Just install and then add the plugin
to any page you want and edit the params, which are easy to understand.

--
Greets,
JW