[TYPO3] Remove dataWrap from some content

Jill E jillande at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:59:45 CET 2008

Greetings,

I am inserting content records into a typoscript template with
page.10  {
# Footer Left
    subparts.FOOTER1 = CONTENT
    subparts.FOOTER1 {
        table = tt_content
        select {
            where = header="FOOTER1"
            pidInList = {$ndsu.config.storagefolder}
            max=1
        }
    }

# Footer Right
    subparts.FOOTER2 = CONTENT
    subparts.FOOTER2 {
        table = tt_content
        select {
            where = header="FOOTER2"
            pidInList = {$ndsu.config.storagefolder}
            max=1
        }
    }
}

which works great except that I would like to it not to be wrapped with an
anchor tag as the rest of the content elements in the page as set by
tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap = <a id="c{field:uid}" name="c{field:uid}"></a>

How can I remove the wrap from these inserted contents?  I tried to use
renderObj = COA
renderObj {
   10 = TEXT
   10.field = bodytext
}
which is close, but it does not display links from the content element.

Thank you for any advice you can offer.

Jill Anderson