[TYPO3] TemplaVoila DS Structure

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Feb 6 23:09:30 CET 2008

On Feb 6, 2008, at 4:36 PM, Julian Kleinhans wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> short question
>
> If i change the DS structure by hand (add ts or whatever)
> is that right that i "CAN'T" use the Mapping Wizard after my manually
> changes ? If i use it, my changes are overwrite by a standard DS
> structure

I am not sure if it's called a wizard, that is if I understand you..

But if you re-map your HTML.. then your own changes get's lost,
unfortunately.
so always of a copy at hand!!!
So it's possible to re-map items, just that you changes are gone. I
think
there is a pending solution for it, just sponsor Dmitry to build that
in.

Ries